Camber is a premier provider of comprehensive Chemical, Biological, Radiological Nuclear and high yield Explosive (CBRNE), and Antiterrorism/Force Protection services to military and civilian customers. Our current services include research and development; logistics support, including training and exercise support for Federal, State and local First Responders; biodetection; battlefield analysis and system architecture; management if vaccine development and production and environmental and hazardous waste disposal expertise.
- Program Acquisition Support
- Counter Proliferation, CWMD, and CBRNE Policy Support
- CBRN First Responder Training
- Partner Nation Consequence Management Training
- Table Top, Command Post and Full Scale Exercises
- Active Shooter Exercises
- Design to Manufacture and Rapid Prototyping Services
- Lifecycle Sustainment
- Supply Chain Management
- Procuring, Kitting, Shipping
- Maintenance Operations
- Certified Individual Unique Identification (IUID) Providing laboratory services.
Customers from the Army, Navy, and USMC use Camber's analytical tools to enhance their CBRNE commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) readiness and asset material management equipment. We also provide total lifecycle management and CBRNE contractor logistics services including procurement, fielding, maintenance, repair, sustainment, training and Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation (HSEEP) oriented exercises. Learn more about Camber’s All Hazards solutions by writing to email@example.com.
Department of Defense Organizations —Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical and Biological Defense (JPEO-CBD) and all assigned Joint Program Managers (JPMs), Product Manager for Force Protection, USMC Installation Command, USMC Systems Command, USMC Logistics Command, U.S Army Engineer R&D Center (ERDEC), Edgewood Chemical and Biological Center (ECBC), 20th CBRNE Command, US Army Reserve Command, Defense CBRN Response Force, U.S Army Research, Development and Engineering Command (RDECOM), US Navy CBRND, NORTHCOM, US Central Command (CENTCOM) Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD), Joint Improvised Threat Defeat Agency (JIDA), US Army Rapid Equipping Force (REF), Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA)
Department of Homeland Security — Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Domestic Nuclear Detection Office (DNDO), DHS Science and Technology (S&T), US Northern Command (NORTHCOM), DTRA
- Camber Asset & Materiel Management System (CAMMS) — An open-source relational database system developed by Camber that provides total asset visibility, property accountability, maintenance management, and contract logistics services for both COTS and Government equipment.
- Research and Development — Camber personnel perform biometrics and CBRN defense research in partnership with Oak Ridge National Lab.
- Plume Modeling Tools — Camber creates models of dispersal of airborne contaminants for defense and clean-up/containment.
- Emergency Management Toolkit (EMtK) — Camber assists civil and military authorities in performing effective emergency response planning and preparedness training.
- Logistics Operation Centers — Camber staffs and maintains logistics operations centers that manage regional warehousing and maintenance services for equipment and supplies needed to detect, protect and clean up CBRNE-related incidents.
- DOD and International Responder Training — Camber's subject matter experts (SMEs) provide leading-edge responder training and certification to include the planning and execution of full-scale WMD and active shooter exercises.